Saturday 14 April 2012

Hello!

I am sick of people giving me dirty looks whenever I walk my two Staffies!
I am sick of the bad press that Staffies get and I am sick of the stupid chavs that own them!
I am sick of people accusing my dogs for being dangerous!
I am sick of all these Staffy prejudice so I have decided to start this blog!


Did you know they used to be at the top of the list for family dogs 20 years ago? Now they are at the top of the list if you are a Chav or a drug dealer! 


Here is a pic of my 'dangerous' dogs!




Their names are Peanut Butter and Buddy.
Peanut Butter is the colour of..well, peanut butter and Buddy is black brindle in colour with two white front paws. He looks like he's wearing a tuxedo. Actually, Peanut is a Staffy cross with, we think, a Rhodesian Ridgeback.


We got Peanut Butter from the RSPCA in April 2010 and adopted Buddy around May 2011,when he was found tied to a fence next to the rugby club near us with a bag of food next to him and a note telling us what his name is, when his birthdate is and that he is as soft as a brush and could someone please find him a good home!

They have classic Staffies characteristics - friendly, affectionate, great sense of humour. They are not aggressive or dangerous. If you tell them off, you'll hurt their feelings! Buddy is a gentleman. He gives in to Peanut all the time and will tend to her ie, licking her and cleaning her!

Peanut loves playing with dogs (or running away in terror) and Buddy prefers chasing after a stick or a ball. Buddy does play well with other dogs but he doesn't like noisy dogs or dogs getting into fight. He would step in and tell them to shut up. I normally would ask Buddy to mind his own business and get him away. Peanut will run away on the first sign of trouble. Buddy will run up to anyone with his stick and ask for them to throw it for him.

I love them both and they have brought much joy into my life! 

Thanks for reading my first post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment